Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Forget consolidation, important issue *lol*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Forget consolidation, important issue *lol*

    The haitus between new Lost episodes has apparently been cut down!!!!

    Episode 20 is set to air April 6th, but since episode 19 hasn't aired, that means it must be set for March 30! Considering the next new episode was not supposed to air till I believe April 20th as of a week or so ago, its good news for fans, although it will make the break come summer longer.

    The glass is half full but also half empty!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Forget consolidation, important issue *lol*

    Had it not been for your post i would of never watched this show. Now i will have to admit it has me watching some shows similiar. Dang you Rocket.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forget consolidation, important issue *lol*

    lol sorry I've been hooking lots of people into it. I swear I love a good comedy as much as the next person but I like a show that keeps me thinking, since I do it so rarely [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Forget consolidation, important issue *lol*

    OMG!!!YES!!!! I didnt think I could wait that long! Wednesday night was boring with no LOST!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •